Dicofoods (until recently Dicogel and Begro) is a frozen vegetable company with headquarters in Ardooie. Together with the company Westfro (also frozen vegetables) and Roger & Roger (producer of Croky potato chips, among others), they are part of a family owned company. Dicofoods and Westfro produce and commercialize frozen vegetables, vegetable mixtures, fruit, potatoes and herbs for customers in the retail, foodservice and industrial sectors. Today they jointly realize a turnover of approximately 160 million euros with 450 enthusiastic employees. During the season, the number of employees can increase significantly.For o
After an internal training as an operator, during which you get to know all machines and the way of working, you will be given the following range of tasks:
- You will execute the packaging orders offered in the department as efficiently as possible and lead the team consisting of a machine operator, operators, packers, fork-lift drivers and employees.
- You closely follow up delivery time, safety, quality and quantity.
- In addition to following up, the focus is on developing the packaging team.
- You support, encourage and help your employees to grow.
- You know how to manage people in a positive and motivating way.
- You will be responsible for compliance with hygiene and safety regulations to ensure the promotion of health and welfare of the employees.
- You report to the packaging manager.
- You have at least a bachelor degree with a relevant experience as a team leader, shift manager or you are equivalent by experience
- You have an eye for quality, hygiene, efficiency, team spirit
- You speak good Dutch/French and/or English
- You have technical feeling
- You are communicative and coach/motivate your team members
- You are result-oriented with the necessary attention to safety
- You can work independently and are stress-resistant
- You have a positive and flexible mindset
- Experience in the food sector is an asset
- Competitive salary
- You will be employed in a 2-shift system or in the permanent night shift
- You get a job with a lot of variation and a sense of responsibility
- You will be working in a very dynamic and crisis-resistant sector
- Our company is easily accessible
- You will be working for a company in full change that attaches great importance to professionalism
Are you that positive employee who radiates a lot of passion and dynamism and do you feel like becoming a great talent in Frozen Foods?